Chase the Ace
- Ticket sales will take place Fridays to Thursday (before the draw) at the Wet Wicks, 33D Adelaide Street, Fremantle, WA. The draw will take place at 7:30 pm every Thursday .
- Ticket sales are restricted to those 18 years of age and older.
- Tickets are pre-printed and numbered in a duplicate roll.
- One Free Ticket per each product of the weekly selected range will be give to the buyer.
- The ace of spade will be shown in the deck of cards each week before the cards are placed on the table for the draw to take place.
- The holder of the winning ticket must be present at the time of the draw.
- The holder of the winning ticket wins 20% of the cash value of the total ticket sales for the week.
- The holder of that ticket cuts the deck of 52 cards and a representative of Wet Wicks turns up the card that is on the top of the remaining deck of cards. If that card is the Ace of Spades, the ticket holder wins full prize. The game is complete.
- If the card turned over by the Wet Wicks representative is not the Ace of Spades, then the card is removed from the deck and the game continues the following week with the same deck of cards, less the one(s) drawn in the previous draw(s).
- The deck status with all the card removed will be showed at Wet Wick store and website.
- Ticket sales and the draw for the continued game will proceed in the same manner as 1-9 above.
- The holder of the winning ticket of the continued game wins 20% of the cash value of the evening’s ticket sales. The holder of that winning ticket then cuts the deck of cards used in the previous week. If the Ace of Spades is selected, the ticket holder wins an additional 30% of the value of the tickets sold that night as well as the value of the jackpot from the previous week. The game continues weekly until the Ace of Spades is drawn.
- If the winner does not come forward within fifteen minutes from the time the ticket is called that winning ticket becomes void and cannot be claimed later. A second draw is then made looking for a winner.